Why is my Car Overheating?

 


Why is My Car Overheating?

Have you ever been driving down the road, or sitting at an idle, and realize that your temperature gauge is going up past where it is normally at? This is a sign that your cars' engine is getting hotter than it should be also known as "overheating". There's multiple reasons this can happen such as an improperly functioning thermostat, a water pump is not flowing coolant properly, or even as simple as a broken radiator. If your vehicle is doing this it is very important to get your car into a certified repair shop, like Engle Automotive in Loveland, Colorado. If this issue goes unaddressed it can lead to very serious engine damage so don't wait!  We are looking forward to serving you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Does My Car Smell Like Gas?

Why does my Car Shake When I Brake?